Disclaimer: The coverage document below applies to any overhead orthographically rectified mosaic RGB imagery only. Please contact your Sales Representative for more information on the coverage of Nearmap Oblique.
This interactive tool will tell you if your location of interest is currently covered by Nearmap and how many updates we have available. To see the update schedule you should download the Coverage PDF document below.
This interactive finder only shows existing PhotoMap coverage. To view our update schedule download Nearmap’s latest PhotoMaps Coverage document.
- Central Coast, Cessnock, Gosford, Newcastle, Richmond and Wollongong will be captured 6 times a year
- Bathurst, Berry, Bowral, Byron Bay, Coffs Harbour, Dubbo, Nowra, Orange, Port Macquarie, Tamworth and Wagga Wagga will be captured 3 times a year
- Williamtown will be captured 2 times a year
- Coolangatta, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Toowoomba will be captured 6 times a year
- Bundaberg, Gladstone, Hervey Bay, Mackay and Rockhampton will be captured 3 times a year
- Cairns, Gatton and Townsville will be captured 2 times a year
- Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, Melton and Shepparton will be captured 6 times a year
- Albury, Bunyip, Frankston, Mildura, Traralgon and Warrnambool will be captured 3 times a year
- Devonport, Hobart and Launceston will be captured 2 times a year
- Darwin will be captured twice a year
- Alice Springs is new to the program and will be captured 2 times a year
- Mount Gambier is new to the program and will be captured 4 times a year
We are currently increasing our coverage. Check back soon for updates or enquire now to be kept up to date with new announcements.
We fly very frequently and continually increase our PhotoMaps™ coverage. Our Coverage Map shows both existing and planned coverage. Keep up to date with our coverage updates by following us on Twitter. Nearmap customers can also subscribe to coverage updates for specific regions.
We add new PhotoMaps™ for Australian capital cities regularly, subject to weather and other conditions. The resolution is typically 7cm GSD, although we may capture areas at higher resolution in some circumstances. Take a look at our Coverage Map for update frequency and other information.
We typically update populated areas on the outskirts of cities at least once a year. Please see our scheduled PhotoMaps™ coverage for more information.